In this new project for Green PM, the Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust intends to carry out alterations and refurbishments to Hollingworth Ward in the John Elliot Unit at Birch Hill Hospital.
The current layout of the wards consists of single bedrooms, a limited number of which have en-suits. It is the Trust's intention to extend the existing building footprint to provide 4 additional single bedrooms with en-suites.
The existing ward will also be extended and remodelled to provide improved and support accommodation for Day Space, Dining Space, Female Only Areas and staff facilities.
- Project: Birch Hill Hospital
- Client: Pennine Care, NHS Foundation Trust
- Site: Hollingworth Ward, Birch Hill Hospital
- Project Manager: Turner & Townsend
- CDM-C: Green Project Management Ltd
- Architects: Day Architectural
- Structural: CCS Consulting
- Timescale: 2014-2015