The project is an extension to Bury Grammar Girls' School to provide a new lecture theatre and sixth form social areas. This involves the construction of a single storey extension to the front elevation of the Girls' School, comprimising a steel frame on strip footings with a mixture of glazing and curtain walling, with roof areas in standing seam zinc sheet. Refurbishment of adjacent areas including M&E finishes and fit out.
- Client: Bury Grammar Schools
- Project: Bury Grammar Girls' Schools
- Site: Bridge Road, Bury
- CDM-C: Green Project Management
- Civil Engineers: HBL Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: CCM Partnership
- Timescale: 6 months