This project comprised the construction of a new three storey school extension and link connection to existing buildings. The new build includes foundations, structural frames and floors, staircases, external facades, glazing, internal partitions and internal fit out with data, mechanical and electrical installation, passenger lift and fire alarm, required by any modern 6th form college.
Works also include refurbishment of the existing building at the link, in addition to the remodelling of existing accommodation to provide improvements to access, security and useable space.
- Client: Xaverian College
- Project: Day Nursery, Xaverian College
- Site: Rusholme, Manchester
- CDM-C: Green Project Management Ltd
- Architects/Cost Consultants: Pozzoni Ltd
- M&E Engineer: Quality Engineering Design
- Civil Engineer: Scott Hughes Design
- Timescales: October 2013 - June 2014
- BREAM Status: Very good