Green PM offer a range of services for the required Health and Safety elements of projects as listed;
- Principal Designer Advice
- Construction Design Management Regulations 2015 Advice
- Site Inspections
- Advise on Design Team Resources
- Health & Safety Plans
- Health and Safety Manuals
- CPD sessions for your team on a variety of topics to inform them about the current regulations and how to implement the regulations into practice on both small and large projects.
- Preparation of applications/renewals (E.g. Constructionline)
- Health & Safety questions within bids
- Toolbox Talks
- Health & Safety Audits
- Health & Safety Policies, RAMS etc.
Green PM have the knowledge and experience required to undertake health and safety risk management on construction projects. Both the Construction Design Management Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) as well as the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 (HASAW 1974) outline the legal duties of those working on all domestic and commercial schemes. For the majority of schemes, there is a principal designer role with responsibility to identify, eliminate and control foreseeable risks and carry out sufficient design safety. The role can be taken on by the Architect. However, some may not have the knowledge or training required to carry out the role of principal designer under the CDM 2015 regulations, which is where Green PM can help by assisting the principal designer with their role to communicate with clients and desginers and complete necessary documentation.
Green PM have offered a range of Health and Safety services for various project sectors. Examples;
Please feel free to call us at Green Project Management to discuss any requirements you may have 0161 477 4122 https://www.greenpm.co.uk/contact-us