St Mary's in an important sixth form college on the edge of Blackburn and like all colleges it has to keep pace with the modern requirements for tomorrow's industry by providing the latest in teaching facilities.
Each year the college engages in a planned and coordinated approach to carrying out maintenance and continues to upgrade facilities in order to expand and improve the scope of teaching.
This year a new foyer and reception were installed along with added security measures ahead of the new term in September 2014.
- Project: Reception Refurbishment
- Site: St Mary's College, Blackburn
- CDM-C: Green Project Management Ltd
- Client: St Mary's College
- Architects: Cartwright and Gross
- Timescale: 3 months