ENWL connects 2.4m properties, managing over 13,000km of overhead lines, 44,000km of underground cables and more than 34,000 transformers. With the population of the North West set to grow by 10% over the next 25 years ENWL are investing the money from customer bills back into the network.
As part of the Network Investment Plan a number of key operational properties are now being refurbished. The advances in technology have led to smart innovations which will improve services and supplies and reduce energy usage, allowing the network wot be managed more intelligently. Green PM are proud to play a part in these changes and to contribute to major business improvements.
- Project: Depot Refurbishment
- Client: Electricity North West Ltd
- Site: Whitebirk, Blackburn
- Project Manager: Green Project Management Ltd
- Architects: Corstophine and Wright
- Civil Engineers: Tomasons
- Timescale: from November 2014